Since then, Bilstein has never looked back and has become the market leader in performance suspension parts. Designed and built in Bilstein’s own factories and tested by engineers with decades of experience, Bilstein B4 shock absorbers are a great upgrade for standard shocks, providing comfort, performance and safety.
Bilstein has spent decades creating and improving their components, just so they can pass the very best on to you.
Performance you can Trust
Unlike some performance suspension specialists, Bilstein believes that a great shock absorber delivers comfort, safety and performance, and are not happy delivering just one of these features.
Bilstein produce the very best shock absorbers because their attention to detail is unmatched in the industry.
From the drawing board to the moment they hit your car, Bilstein uses only the best materials, engineers and testing processes. Each Bilstein design undergoes tough testing on the famous Nurburgring and Bilstein’s own test track.
They test every component to the limit so that, when you need it most, Bilstein B4 shock absorbers deliver.
- Bilstein B4 Shock Absorbers deliver comfort, safety and performance
- Only the best materials and engineers make the cut at Bilstein
- Tested on the world-famous Nurburgring and Bilstein’s own test track
What our customers say about BILSTEIN B4 Shocks
What our customers say about BILSTEIN B4 Shocks “This complete strut assembly was just as described – quick and easy.”
Mono-Tube Gas Pressure Technology
Now standard in the shock absorber market, Bilstein pioneered the mono-tube gas pressure shock and they still do it the best.
In a standard shock design, the oil in the shock can foam up under heavy loads and high temperatures. This means the damping power of the shock reduces, which makes for a bone-crunching ride and potential damage to your vehicle. Bilstein B4 shock absorber provides constant damping under heavy loads on any terrain, and under any temperature.
This means superior protection from rough terrain and a shock that lasts for longer.
- Pioneers of mono-tube gas pressure technology, Bilstein still make the best on the market
- Bilstein B4 Shock Absorbers can stand heavy loads and high temperatures with no loss of performance
- Top performance that goes the distance
If you are looking for a new, sporty profile for your vehicle, then Bilstein B4 shocks have you covered.
Bilstein B4 shock absorbers can accommodate most lowered springs kits. This means that if you want to do away with your stock springs and get that sleek, lowered look then there is no problem.
Bilstein B4 shock absorbers enable you to lower your vehicle by up to 40mm, whilst retaining the safety and comfort Bilstein is famous for.
- Bilstein B4 Shock Absorbers are compatible with most performance lowered spring kits
- Lower your vehicle by up to 40mm
- A lowered profile does not mean any loss of comfort or safety