H&R has over a decade of experience delivering the best components to prestigious race team across Europe. They took this knowledge and used it to create the best parts for the wider market, all at a price that will not break the bank.
H&R designs and builds each component in their own factory in Germany, using the best designers and engineers in the business. By controlling every aspect of the design and build of each part, no matter how small, H&R guarantees an unrivalled product and experience.
If combined with H&R lowering springs, you have the best performance coilovers available on the market. In addition, H&R provides a range of coilovers to fit virtually every vehicle make and model, meaning that no one needs to miss out.
H&R wants to make the best coilovers on the market, and this means providing durability, performance, and safety in one great package.
Great parts makers like H&R recognise that what is a perfect ride for one driver might not be right for another.
Because of this, each H&R Coilover, regardless of model, allows you to fully adjust vehicle height. The shock absorber is easy to adjust with H&R’s custom spring seats. This makes it a simple and quick task to change vehicle height depending on weather, road conditions, or just personal preference.
Each H&R coilover features a unique mono-tube gas shock system. This enables the shocks to better counter excess spring energy and provide a smoother, more responsive ride.
Progressive rate springs mean that H&R engineers can tune each coilover for a specific make or model of car, because they know what is right for one car is not right for another.
What our customers say about H&R Coilovers
What our customers say about H&R Coilovers “I have been running this suspension all through 2007 at the Nurburgring on my Peugeot 306 rallye with no problem at all. The track grip is immense, and the quality is second to none. I will be using this same setup on my next car.”
Coilovers for Every Style
H&R produces two distinct varieties of coilover, with each offering excellent results and prices that are right for any budget.
Offering the performance and comfort that H&R is famous for, the twin-tube coilovers are a direct result of expertise gained on the racing tracks of Europe.
Progressive rate lowering springs ensure that H&R’s Twin Tube Coilovers respond to the conditions at hand, whether that is the road or the track, sunshine or extreme weather. Stiff and tight in the corner, there is no sacrifice of comfort as the ride remains responsive and comfortable under normal conditions.
Adjustable shocks mean that height and looks are all in your hands, and will match any style of driving you want.
- Shock Absorbers feature stainless steel construction for good looks and corrosion resistance.
- Trapezoid threaded shock body allows almost infinite height adjustment.
- H&R precision wound progressive coil springs
- Adjustment wrenches included
- Adjustable damping (Version 2 only)
- Height adjustment according to type approval
- Engineered and manufactured in Germany.
H&R’s Monotube Coilovers are the premium coilover solution, whether on the track or the street. When combined with H&R Lowering Springs or Race Progressive Springs, they provide performance and looks that are unmatched anywhere else on the market.
H&R Monotube Coilovers feature a threaded shock body for precise height adjustment, until you find the height and cornering that perfectly fits your driving style. The Monotube kit also has a unique inverted design that makes for tight and responsive cornering and smooth open road driving.
- Monotube gas shock absorbers for precise handling response
- Inverted design reduces unsprung weight for precise handling
- Trapezoid threaded shock body for virtually infinite height adjustment
- Zinc-phosphate coated shock tubes offer an attractive finish and corrosion protection
- Adjustment wrenches included
- Special applications available on request (without type approval)
- Extensive testing in accordance with the German TUV
- Engineered and manufactured in Germany