K&N APOLLO KITS
Since K&N first started making performance filter kits way back in the late sixties, K&N has focused on providing both amazing performance and amazing protection.
Closed Intake System, K&N Apollo Kits
After over four decades in the performance parts market, K&N have become experts at building the very best intake and filtration kits.
The K&N Apollo Closed Intake Kit represents top-level quality in its looks, performance and durability.
K&N first started working on their famous filters and intakes back in the sixties. They worked on the desert motocross circuit of the US, where competition is brutal and vehicle life expectancy is short. In these unforgiving conditions, K&N pioneered their now-famous intakes and filters, giving the best performance and protection in harsh desert arenas.
Today, K&N puts every drop of this experience into every kit they make, and the Apollo Closed Intake Kit is a perfect example.
The Best Technology
When you put a K&N Apollo Induction Kit inside your vehicle, you can rest assured that you are getting the best protection and performance.
K&N’s filters have a special construction process unmatched anywhere else on the market. Each filter features layers of cotton gauze and aluminium mesh, with a special resin bound to each cotton layer.
This resin acts to greatly increase the surface area of the filter, as well as binding dirt and debris to the filter, preventing it from entering your vehicle’s engine. K&N’s patented filtration system is so effective that it stops 99 percent of dirt from ever getting near to the engine.
- Layers of cotton and aluminium in each K&N filter, combined with a special resin, stops 99 percent of dirt and debris from entering the engine.
- The level of protection you get from a K&N filter is unmatched anywhere else on the market.
- K&N filters are removable and washable, lasting up to 100,000 miles before needing maintenance or replacement.
Amazing Looks and Performance
The K&N Apollo Closed Intake Kit, as well as providing amazing protection, also gives you noticeable performance boosts.
The sleek silver intake comes in a conical shape, which maximises surface area and, in turn, the amount of cooled air drawn into the engine. By keeping the engine cooler, the vehicle can perform at high levels for a long time – in high temperatures or on a track, for example, without fear of overheating.
In addition, performance also improves in very real terms. For example, horsepower and acceleration improve with the use of an Apollo Closed Intake kit. Engine efficiency and power gains are also benefits of using K&N’s peerless technology.
Features at a Glance:
- Outside shell reduces heat build-up allowing cooler air to your engine
- Improved efficiency & increased power gains
- Designed to increase horsepower and acceleration
- Contains a K&N washable and reusable K&N air filter
- Ideal for normally aspired engines up to 250BHP and turbo engines up to 350BHP