K&N TYPHOON INDUCTION KITS
When you go with a K&N Typhoon Induction Kit, you can rest assured that you are getting the very best the market has to offer.
K&N is at the top of the performance filter market because they dedicate themselves to making filters that provide the very best performance in every area – performance, durability and protection for your vehicle’s engine.
K&N knows how to make filtration systems that survive in any conditions because they first started, back in the 1960’s, by making filters for desert motocross teams. The heat and dust of the desert led directly to today’s K&N filtration systems – like the Typhoon Kit. If you want the very best, K&N is the answer.
In order to make their filters the most efficient and best on the market, K&N Typhoon Kits have a unique design, which delivers performance and looks other kits cannot hope to match.
The K&N Typhoon Kit has an oversized conical-shaped air filter. The shape and size of the filter give it a much greater surface area than any stock or factory filters. This greater surface area means much more air is drawn into the engine, providing superior cooling. This enables your vehicle to operate at a high level, even in hot or dusty environments, for as long as you need.
The increased airflow to your vehicle means very real boosts in performance. K&N tests every filtration kit in a number of environments and the Typhoon Kit delivers both horsepower and torque improvements for your vehicle.
- K&N’s unique design means the Typhoon Kit delivers performance and looks unmatched on the market.
- An oversized, conical filter shape provides a large surface area, which draws a greater amount of air into the engine.
- Your vehicle operates at a high level, even in trying conditions, for as long as you need.
- Horsepower and torque receive real boosts from the fitting of a K&N Typhoon Kit.
When you go with a Typhoon kit, you are not just getting performance boosts. You also get the very best protection.
K&N filters have a unique design that puts them far above any other available on the market.Layers of cotton and aluminium mesh provide amazing protection from dirt and dust that, if it reaches the vehicle’s engine, can cause damage. What’s more, K&N filters are so effective that they have a very long service life, lasting up to 100,000 miles before requiring servicing.
In the K&N Typhoon kit filter each cotton layer has a resin bound to it. This resin creates a large surface area and attracts dirt. All of this means that a K&N filter catches 99 percent of contaminants before they get to the engine.
- As well as performance, K&N Typhoon Kits also deliver amazing engine protection.
- K&N filters last up to 100,000 miles.
- Layers of aluminium and cotton mesh, alongside a special resin, provide amazing filtration against dirt.
- K&N filters catch 99 percent of dirt.