The B14 coilovers trace their origins back to the very beginning of Bilstein, when in 1957, Bilstein pioneered the mono-tube gas pressure shock absorber. Mercedes loved the results, so they installed them in their vehicles, doing away with the old telescopic shock absorbers, which had been the standard up until that point. Soon, the rest of the automotive industry caught on and Bilstein’s invention became the standard for the street and the track.
Taking their decades of experience bridging the gap between street and track driving, Bilstein produces premium coilovers that are for everyone – no matter your style or needs.
In order to perform at the highest level consistently, B14 coilovers utilise advanced technology.
B14 coilovers are mono-tube gas pressure shocks. This keeps the oil inside the coilover under the right amount of pressure. In coilovers that do not use gas pressure, oil can foam when under prolonged heat or load stresses. This leads to a loss in damping power and a much harsher, bumpy ride.
Mono-tube gas pressured shocks ensure that comfort and safety remain the same, no matter how bumpy the road or how hot it gets. The mono-tube design also helps increase traction and promotes more precise handling.
- Advanced technology bred from experience on the streets and the track
- Mono-tube gas pressure shocks mean heavy loads or heat do not affect comfort or the ride
- Improvements to traction and handling
As well as the powerful technology that ensures a constant level of high performance, the Bilstein B14 coilovers have lowering features that make it easy to find the perfect ride height and setup just for you.
What our customers say about BILSTEIN B14 COILOVERS
What our customers say about BILSTEIN B14 Coilovers “Great coilovers at a great price. You won’t be disapointed.”
Lowering of between 30-50mm at the front and rear of the vehicle means a much lower, sporty profile. In addition, Bilstein’s threaded body adjustable range enables you to lower the vehicle body by another 20mm should you want. Spring plates and lock nuts made from aluminium alloy make this easy and quick.
This system enables you to adjust the height of the vehicle without having to remove the suspension – perfect for quick adjustments and great for changing things up depending on the road surface and your needs.
- In-built features make it easy to find the perfect ride height
- Lowering rates of between 30-50mm, with another optional 20mm of lowering available
- Aluminium alloy spring plates and lock nuts make adjusting height easy, without removing the suspension
Product Benefits Summarised:
- Threaded body adjustable range of 20 mm at both axles, while installed
- Lowering of approx. 30-50 mm at front and rear
- Road-tested by Bilstein under motor sports conditions and fine-tuned
- Spring plates and lock nuts made from a special aluminium alloy
- Surface coating using Triple-C-Technology® for long-lasting corrosion resistance
- Round threads for ease of adjustment
- Quality sport springs made from highly durable material
- Bilstein gas pressure technology
- Bilstein mono-tube/Upside-Down technology, made in Germany
- German TÜV certificate