Bilstein always strives for the very best, and Bilstein PSS9 coilovers offer quality and adjustability not matched anywhere else on the market.
As well as designing and creating components that provide quality, comfort and safety, Bilstein also want to supply a coilover that provides precisely what you need. What someone considers the perfect height or setup changes massively from person to person, and the Bilstein PSS9 coilover offer the ultimate in height and damping customisation.
Whatever your idea of a perfect ride is, PSS9 Coilovers can make it a reality.
Bred on the Track
To create market-leading coilovers like the PSS9 system, Bilstein uses every ounce of knowledge it has gained in decades on the racing circuits of Europe.
Working with some of the most prestigious race teams, Bilstein just know what it takes to create coilovers that boost performance but are still safe and comfortable. Some manufacturers sacrifice comfort for performance, but Bilstein know that to be the best you have to offer excellence in every area. Taking their experience from the track and puts it directly into every coilover they make, giving you track-quality parts and performance when on the street.
This attention to detail starts at the design stage, where the Bilstein engineers are always looking for ways to improve and innovate. Every part of every component undergoes strict testing, ensuring that only the very best makes it to your vehicle.
Bilstein does not stop once the PSS9 coilovers leave the factory, however. Every PSS9 carries a two- year warranty – if you are not happy, then Bilstein is not happy.
- BILSTEIN takes decades of track racing experience and uses it in every component
- Every part is tested to a high standard, ensuring only the best make it to your vehicle
- Each BILSTEIN PSS9 coilover carries a two-year warranty
Bilstein, through the decades of working with racing teams, saw that every driver and track need a different suspension set up. Depending on weather, road surface and personal preference, the ability to change a suspension set up is extremely useful.
Because of this, their PSS9 coilover has 10 distinct compression and rebound settings. These settings vary in their tunings from extremely sporty set ups through to everyday road driving and everything in between.
The threaded body allows for precise adjustments to both front and rear springs, which are progressive rate. This enables you to find the exact ride height and handling character that you want. With these multiple adjustable elements, there is a near infinite amount of settings.
- BILSTEIN PSS9 coilovers offer coilover adjustability only formerly available for track cars
- 10 distinct compression and rebound settings
- A near infinite amount of ride height and performance adjustments
What our customers say about BILSTEIN PSS9 COILOVERS
What our customers say about BILSTEIN PSS9 COILOVERS “I’ve currently got the bilstein coilovers on my 2001 rs4 b5 before these I thought I’ll try the cheaper option to go for some budget vmaxx coilovers which cost me £800 including labour much to my disappointment the vmaxx coilovers would bottom ought on the rear of the car with a load clankinking noise each time I went over a little bump in the road, couldn’t have that so I done some research before I bought the next set, with a recommendation from MRC AUDI RS4 Specialist I went for the bilistein and wow what an over all difference, can’t fault them in any way excellent for road use and track use, I would recommend bilistein to any one great quality and durability for the money you pay”
BILSTEIN PSS9 Coilover Benefits at a Glance:
- Individual settings ranging from maximum Comfort to aggressive Sport can be selected by the twist of a dial (9 on PSS9, 10 on PSS10)
- Threaded body adjustable range of 20 mm at both axles
- Lowering of approx. 30-50 mm at front and rear
- Road-tested and fine-tuned by BILSTEIN ride engineers, under extreme conditions
- Spring plates and lock nuts made from a special aluminium alloy
- Surface coating using Triple-C-Technology® for long-lasting corrosion resistance
- Round threads for easy adjustment
- Quality sport springs made from highly durable material
- Gas pressure technology
- BILSTEIN Mono-tube technology, made in Germany