KW Suspension, through nearly two decades of experience and research, has earned a reputation as a source for premium car tuning and modification parts.
Working with various motor sports teams, KW Suspension has seen our parts help drivers compete in some of the world’s most famous races. We have manufactured parts for race teams all over the world, and we used this same expertise and care when creating our various packages for you.
Today, KW Suspension enjoys a reputations as one of the leading European manufacturers of suspension and Coilover systems. In a market full of competitors, KW Suspension has separated itself as a trusted and innovative force.
At KW Suspension, they know that our customers expect the best. Moreover, we at Europerformance know that this means an amazing looking ride and great performance. We don’t think that one should come at the expense of the other.
That is why KW use the best people, the best materials, and the best manufacturing processes — to make the best for you. KW’s German headquarters, which is home to 120 expert staff, produces more than 60,000 kits of various types each year for satisfied customers around the world.
Working to the highest German engineering standards, their aim at KW Suspension is to create systems that any driver – whether they live at the track or drive city roads every day, can have the same quality and great looks for their ride.
Quality for All
KW Suspension understand that every car is different, and so too is every driver. What suits one driver or car might not suit another. That is why they have designed several different systems, so that every vehicle can that set up that is right for it. Below, we will take a quick look at the differences between some of the kits.
- Variant 1: Ideal for the driver who is looking for the middle-ground between a sporty ride and comfort. Dampers on the Variant 1 kits come pre-set by our engineers to provide a safe, fun drive. You are still able to lower the suspension as you wish, so it is easy to find the perfect balance for your ride.Each coil is individually adjustable, and the system uses our Inox-line stainless steel technology, which means great performance for a long time.
- Variant 2: The second variant fits the driver who has more experience and desires the ability to fine-tune their vehicle to an extreme degree. With Variant 2, both the lowering and damping are in the driver’s hands, allowing them to customise the ride of their vehicle to their own comfort.
- Variant 3: For the driver experienced at driving and cornering at high speeds, Variant 3 offers a completely customisable driving experience.Their cutting-edge technology reveals itself in three individually adjustable components, with the option to adjust compression and rebound damping separately. This allows the driver to adjust and refine the compression of the damper in low-speed scenarios, whilst the set up for high speed driving comes pre-set by their expert engineers.
- KW Street Comfort Coilovers: With the Street Comfort suspension, KW suspension has created a great solution for the driver who wants a sporty, lowered ride, but wishes to keep the comfort level of their vehicle intact.Able to lower a vehicle by 10-40cm, the KW Street Comfort Coilover kit fits a massive range of vehicles, ensuring anyone can have the looks and ride they want. Combining comfort, looks, and improvements in body roll and handling, the Street Coilover Kit is perfect for sporty and everyday driving.
- Clubsport Coilovers: Coming as standard with adjustable bump/compression and rebound, as well as race spec. springs; the Clubsport Coilovers are for the driver that pushes his performance vehicle to the limit.
Endlessly adjustable, the tuning of the suspension responds to suit any situation, any time. Whether it is for city roads, the track, or the country, KW Clubsport Coilovers off top class performance, handling, and safety for your vehicle.