When looking at a high-end sports car, one of the most noticeable things about it is usually how the wheels come right up the edge of the wheel well, giving the car a sleek, powerful look.
To achieve this look, car enthusiasts use wheel spacers, and H&R makes some of the very best on the market.
H&R TRAK+ wheel spacers move the tire further out from the hub, creating that amazing plush look, and delivering very real boosts in performance and all without sacrificing safety in any way.
In order to create the perfect look for your specific vehicle, H&R TRAK+ acts as an extension of the hub. This makes for a perfect fit every time.
Always Using the Best
H&R believes that to get the best performance, you need the best materials. That is why each and every H&R Component uses the finest materials, manufacturing process, and performs strict testing.
H&R uses a lightweight, high strength aluminium and magnesium alloy for their wheel spacers. This alloy offers the very best in strength and durability, without adding excess weight to the vehicle.
In order to make the most of these top-grade materials, H&R manufactures their parts in their own German factory, using their own expert engineers. All wheel spacers are anodized, which means amazing surface hardness – which is essential for a component pressed against constantly moving parts, as well as being extremely resistant to corrosion. 3D CNC machining ensures that every single wheel spacer fits perfectly into your car, no matter the model or make.
- H&R uses only the finest materials
- H&R Wheel Spacers are a high strength, low weight aluminium and magnesium alloy
- Wheels Spacers are anodized for increased surface toughness and corrosion resistance
- CNC machining ensures wheel spacers are the perfect fit
What size Spacers will I need?
How to Measure
- Gather Tools – To properly measure your wheel gap you will need a few simple tools
- Measuring device with millimeter units
- Straight edge–Yard stick or similar
- Check your gap
- Place a straight edge flush with the face of the wheel and tire combination. Make sure the straight edge touches the tyre in two spots to keep the straight edge even with the tyre.
- Use the measuring device to measure from the inside of the straight edge to the inner fender lip. (see diagram)
Make sure that the measurement is taken at the point where the wheel and tire is closest to the fender. For instance, on a car with a large amount of negative camber the tire and wheel may be closest at the front or rear edge of the fender.
Some H&R Wheel Spacers will include longer wheel bolts but unfortunately a number of them you will have to order longer wheel bolts/nuts separately.
As well as looking great, H&R Wheel Spacers offers very real enhancements to your vehicle’s performance.
As wheel spacers widen the stance of a vehicle, there is a much more even distribution of weight across the entire wheelbase. For example, during cornering this means that more of the tire is in contact with the road, giving you greater feel and response from the vehicle.
Your vehicle will also benefit from increased stability when making quick turns or adjustments at speed. Increased wheel contact with the road means a quicker, more responsive drive.
- H&R Wheel Spacers deliver performance boosts as well as great looks
- Weight is spread more evenly over the entire wheel base
- During cornering, more of the tire is in contact with the road, resulting in great cornering
H&R Wheel Spacer Benefits
- Widen the vehicle track with H&R Wheel Spacers
- ‘Perfect fit’ hub centric design
- Durable lightweight aluminum/magnesium alloy
- Precision CNC machined
- Hard anodized for greater surface hardness and corrosion resistance
- Available in silver and black (depending on application)
- Fit either stock or after-market wheels
- Compatible with OEM and after-market suspension systems
- Available for a wide range of automobiles
- Includes detailed mounting instructions for quick and easy installation
- Delivered with TUV or ABE approval
- Engineered, manufactured and tested in Germany
- Affordable and easy to install